Friday, July 9, 2010

ANDALSNES BLOG OUT

 

Friday 9th July 2010


Today I had intended to take a bus ride to visit a coastal city or town which has a reputation for its Art Nova buildings. But I never went.


After breakfast my stomach began to play up. It wasn't the breakfast but more likely the pork bits I had last night. It was obvious that I need to remain close to the hostel and its toilet facilities. A two hour bus ride seemed to be risking too much. It was a wise decision.


So I didn't do much except rest and relax. Late in the afternoon I did go for a hour's stroll and tool some photos, especially shots of flowers and bees. One bee is already up on the blog and I could see the collection of pollen it had already collected.


The hostel has been very quiet but around 8 pm a large group arrived in two buses. A little time later I spotted them out on the lawn holding a service complete with a robed up priest. They also took communion. No idea which church they come from.


So now the hostel is buzzing with chatting people.


I got my laundry finished and dried and I am mostly packed ready for an early start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gordon! Look forward to seeing you! Hope your stomach is okay today :o) and that you'll have a lovely day. My car seems to be okay so I reckon I'll be able to pick you up at Arlanda when you come.
    Lots of love, take care and have fun!!
    xxx
    annika

    ReplyDelete