Friday, June 18, 2010

Browser

Hello everyone; all my readers.
I am having trouble getting into my blog to edit it. As I enter each new country all the browser instructions change to the language of that nation. This includes all the details on the blog page. So i can usually never work out how to get into the Dashboard to do editing or to approve comments being displayed. It is all very frustrating.
 
My web mail (Windows Mail) usually only downloads making replies difficult. In Riga to Tallinn, on the connecting bus and ferry to Helsinki it all worked perfectly up and down. Now here in Kirkenes it is uploading but not downloading although Thunderbird will bring down this time.
 
Only a couple of accommodations which have promised WiFi have it working in all rooms or at least in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment